- Registrar & CEOExt.21Oversees the administration & statutory responsibilities of the College; main contact for policy and legislation
- Manager, Finance & OfficeExt.26Finance, office administration
- Manager, Quality PracticeExt.33Oversees the implementation of the Professional Development Program and acts as a resource person for Members, the general public and external agencies regarding professional practice issues.
- Manager, RegistrationExt.25Registration processes and member data/information management
- Manager, CommunicationsExt.27Manages strategic communications & initiatives including web site, e-bulletins, newsletters, TwitterTM and LinkedInTM.
- Manager, Professional ConductExt.31Leads investigations and manages investigations, complaints and hearings processes.
- Manager, Professional ConductExt.30Investigations, complaints and hearings processes.
- IT & Database SpecialistExt.32IT support and technical services including database, Members login area, PORTability app and renewal maintenance.
- Coordinator, Professional ProgramsExt.22General inquiries, registration application processing, member data/information management, and investigation case management.
The College of Respiratory Therapists of Ontario is committed to accommodating the people we serve to the best of our abilities. If there are any accessibility services that you may require, please let us know in advance. For more information regarding accessibility visit our resources page under Regulation.