- Registrar & CEOExt.21Oversees the administration & statutory responsibilities of the College; main contact for policy and legislation
- Deputy RegistrarExt.24Oversees investigations, complaints and hearings; policies and standards
- Manager, Finance & OfficeExt.26Finance, office administration
- Manager, Quality PracticeExt.33Quality Assurance Program, including the Professional Portfolio and Professional Standards Assessment, professional practice questions and advice, advanced procedures certification programs
- Manager, RegistrationExt.25Registration processes and member data/information management
- Manager, CommunicationsExt.27Manages strategic communications & initiatives including web site, e-bulletins, newsletters, TwitterTM and LinkedInTM.
- Coordinator, Registration & InvestigationsExt.22General inquiries, registration application processing, member data/information management, and investigation case management.
- Manager, Governance & QualityExt.30Council and committee governance, Quality Assurance Program and internationally educated healthcare professional assessment.
- Shaf Rahman, JDManager, Professional ConductExt.31Leads investigations and manages investigations, complaints and hearings processes.
The College of Respiratory Therapists of Ontario is committed to accommodating the people we serve to the best of our abilities. If there are any accessibility services that you may require, please let us know in advance. For more information regarding accessibility visit our resources page under Regulation.