Before you start the application, please review the Registration Requirements and the section of the website that pertains to you:
- Applicants from Canadian RT Programs
- Applicants from Other Canadian Jurisdictions
- Applicants Educated Outside of Canada
- You may not begin working as an RT until you are registered with the CRTO (either as a Graduate or General Member) and have received written confirmation and a registration number. Working as an RT includes participating in an employer clinical orientation or training.
- When submitting your application, you will need to pay a $75.00 application fee (online Visa or MasterCard transaction). The application fees is non-refundable.
- You may submit your application prior to having met all requirements, for example while you are completing the final requirements for graduation, waiting for your exam results, or work permit. However, the CRTO will not register you until all of the registration requirements have been met.
- Your application will be valid (open) for up to 12 months.
Tips for Completing the Application
- Provide all of the required information and supporting documentation
- Review your application to make sure all information is correct before you pay the application fee (you can print the review page for your records).
- Once the application fee has been paid you will be unable to make changes to your application. If you made an error, or need to update some of the information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Online application is not optimized for use on tablets or mobile phones.
Le formulaire de demande en ligne est disponible en anglais seulement. Veuillez utiliser le présent si vous voulez le remplir en français.