Hiring From Outside Ontario

Individuals registered to practice Respiratory Therapy (RT) in another jurisdiction are not automatically eligible to practice in Ontario. They must apply to the CRTO and meet the CRTO entry-to-practice registration requirements or the provisions under the “As of Right” Exemption.

To verify if an individual is registered with the CRTO, visit our online Public Register of Members.

For more information about the “As of Right” provisions, click HERE.